Copper Alloy Hoof Insert
KAWELL Copper Alloy Hoof Inserts are a patented product devised to give horses a better quality of life by killing bacteria and fungus on contact and preventing the proliferation of microorganisms in the frogs of a hoof. Designed by American farrier Esco Buff, PhD, APF-I, CF, this product also reduces the impact of vibrations (an average of 8.53% every step) thanks to Shock Absolut, their built-in absorption capacity. Our inserts also interact with the habitat of the animal. Horses are always standing on straw or wood shavings dampened by their own organic emissions, which creates a perfect breeding ground for microorganisms that can cause rot and decay. KAWELL alloy naturally reacts chemically and produces copper salts, which have bactericidal and fungicidal properties that inhibit the proliferation of these bacteria and fungi. Benefits of the final product:
- Eliminates 99% of bacteria and fungus.
- Decreases of costs associated to hoof damage over time.
- High impact absorption, 8.53% every step.
- Reduces low-intensity trauma.
- 100% recyclable material.
- Worldwide unique copper alloy (Patented in Chile and abroad).